Getting website traffic to your new site is no easy task. The question “Should I hire an SEO agency?” is likely going to cross your mind. If you’re looking for long-term success, then the answer is yes, absolutely!
Plus, it’s not as expensive as you might think. If you don’t know where to start, keep reading because we are going to discuss some of the benefits of hiring an SEO agency and more!
Is hiring an SEO agency worth it?
In most cases, the answer is yes. If your business strategy is focused on achieving long-term results, then it makes sense to hire an agency. Hiring an SEO agency can help your business generate more revenue from organic search much more than you could on your own. An agency will have more resources at their disposal, including advanced marketing tools, SEO experts, industry connections and more.
A good SEO agency will be able to tell quickly what keywords are the most relevant for your website, and create a strategy built around these “money keywords”.
You should also keep in mind that if your competitors are doing SEO, they will likely outrank you in search engine result pages (SERPs) 10/10 times. If that’s the case then it might be time to hire an SEO agency for your business too. Sure, you could work on creating your own SEO strategy and attempt to implement it, but it does take a lot of time, resources and effort. You may begin to feel overwhelmed by the amount of work involved in implementing a strategy on your own! There’s nothing wrong with outsourcing some of the important tasks – especially when you consider the potential return on investment.
How to hire an SEO agency?
Hiring an SEO agency can prove to be a discouraging task. After all, you want your time and money be put to good use and actually see a measurable return. That’s why it is so important to do your research and hire the right agency for your business.
The first thing you should do when considering SEO agencies for hire is check their online reviews! Just like any other service-based business, customer feedback can be used as a tell-tale sign for how good a company really is. Regardless of how good an agency may seem on paper, customers will always be the best advocates for their product or services.
Once you’ve narrowed down which agencies are worth checking out further, make sure to consider if they charge per hour/month or project. This will give you a good idea of which agency would be the best fit for your needs and budget.
Finally, make sure that any SEO agency you hire understands who your audience is, so they can tailor their services to help drive traffic in this direction! Identifying what type of businesses or clients an agency has previously worked with is important because it shows how experienced they are in getting results in specific niches.
Knowing these three things before making a decision on hiring an SEO agency should ultimately save you time and money.
More tips to help you hire the right agency:
- Consider how much time, money or resources you want to put into this project before hiring an agency
- Research SEO agencies in your area
- Reach out to a few potential candidates and make sure they offer the services you need
- Ask for references that can attest to their work quality and past projects
- Do not hire an agency that charges per hour if you don’t have the budget! You can look for fixed price SEO packages that match your budget
- Make sure to choose an agency that is not just good at SEO, but also offers other digital marketing services like website design, social media or content marketing.
- Ask if they offer any guarantees regarding their work
And lastly, make sure the agency has a team of people who are knowledgeable in all aspects of internet marketing. That way you can fully take advantage of all of their available resources. This will help ensure that every aspect is being taken care of to meet your goals.
Questions to ask an SEO agency
You don’t need to be a digital marketing expert to hire an SEO agency, but knowing what sort of questions to ask will help.
Here are some questions to ask when hiring an SEO agency:
- Will I be billed by the hour or pay a fixed price per month/year?
- What is included in this price and what can and can’t I expect from you?
- Do you offer other services like website design, social media or content marketing that compliment the SEO work?
- Can I see some of your previous projects and get more insight into your experience and quality of work?
- Do you offer a free SEO audit?
- Do you have experience working in niches like ours and what results were you able to achieve?
- Will the work be done in-house or outsourced to other companies?
- Which industries does your SEO agency specialise in?
This should hopefully give enough information to make an informed decision about whether hire a particular SEO agency. A good way to weed out agencies that might not be worth investing in would be by checking online reviews and testimonials from their customers.
Any reputable agency should be able to answer all these questions for you.
SEO is a complex discipline that takes a lot of time and effort in order to be successful. It can be very useful to hire an agency that can help you in achieving your business goals.
This article should give you some idea of what questions to ask before hiring an SEO agency and hopefully, it will be helpful for those looking into their options when deciding whether or not they want the work done by professionals or take on the task themselves!
If you’re looking to hire an SEO agency, consider getting in touch for a free consultation.